Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bucket List


I was thinking about how i wanted direct my life. So i decided to make my own personal bucket list so here it is...


· Skydiving
· Serve at the agape home in Thailand
· Write/Publish a book
· Ride an elephant
· Meet someone famous
· Get a tattoo
· Attend a talk show
· Get a picture with a group of random people in Italy
· Backpack through Europe
· Pray in a temple in turkey
· Ski in Colorado
· Learn to play the piano
· Go skinny dipping
· Fly in a hot air balloon
· Go bridge jumping
· Go to new York city for new years eve
· Start my own organization
· Travel to Africa and attend a ritual (sing and dance)
· Hillsong church in Australia
· Climb the mountains in New Zealand
· Walk the wall of china
· Want to drive without a destination
· Read stories to kids at a children’s hospital
· Attend a walkathon in new York city for a good cause
· Rv across the US
· Take a sick/dying child out for their perfect day


this is just the begging of it. i want to personalize a box to devote for my bucket list experiences.


some of them are fun and others are things that have been on my heart for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment